DEVOPS / OPERATIONS ENGINEER (f/m)
DEVOPS / OPERATIONS ENGINEER (f/m)
Permanent Employment|Full Time|Berlin
The growing Architrave team is seeking a DevOps / Operations Engineer who cares about running operations in regards to our our customers but also our internal services. Is it you? Great!
At Architrave, we build state of the art software for Digital Real-Estate Management. We focus on a deep understanding of workflows and organisational principles of the industry that we combine with modern web development in order to provide robust, intuitive and inspiring business software. First released in April 2014, the novelty in design and speed of our web-based document management system has gained huge attention in the industry.
The close relationship with our customers requires Agile development techniques, with constant reviews and iterative improvements of features and workflows. We are a small, fast moving team with a short release-cycle to ensure our code goes live as fast as possible.
Architrave is 2nd winner of the 2017 PropTech Innovation Award!
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the sparring partner of our DevOps – SysAdmin
- Bring your expertise and knowledge into our team, make it even smarter, and help us to improve the quality of our products by taking ownership about all operational aspects
- Take care about security, availability and up-time for our customers and the team’s internal services and all the challenges that come with it
WHAT IT NEEDS TO BE OUR OPERATIONS ENGINEER
- University degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- You have a strong understanding of network and Linux security concepts
- Automation is your second name and you are truly in love with reporting tools
- No fear of office machine setup (usually windows / Mac systems)
- Experience with Ansible/Python for DevOps or equivalent tools
- Quick learning and proactive personality
- A wolf that know how to work as part of a pack but also a lion that know how to manage and lead projects on his own
- Strong and comprehensive communication skills in English
WHAT BRINGS YOU EVEN CLOSER TO BE OUR OPERATIONS ENGINEER
- Knowledge of Xen-Project Virtualization
- You have worked in an agile environment before and you are familiar with Scrum
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence
- Background in monitoring (our stack included Munin, Nagios and ELK)
- Understanding of private cloud services like mail server, file sharing, LADP/Authentification Management, Slack, CI
- Besides those facts, you are as eager to grow and learn as we are!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation, free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
Flexible Working hours
- Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also loves to play ping-pong in the backyard of the light-flooded office area
We know the above may sound pretty demanding. But even if you feel you are not quite there yet: if this is where you want to be, we would be more than happy to help you get there!
As a dynamic and growing company we offer the perfect working environment to develop yourself to the next level. At the same time, we know about the challenges to balance work and family and are happy to find ways to combine the two. And hey, this is no “human-resource”-blabla – we are serious about that.
So, what are you waiting for?
We look forward to receiving your application (CV, covering letter and a link to your GitHub repo)! We’d also appreciate if you forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks a bunch!
Being an equal opportunities employer, we at Architrave strive for a diverse, inclusive and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Find us on Glassdoor!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://architrave.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=31 →