German-Speaking Sales Executive
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
Drive revenue growth by selling ResearchGate advertising solutions, from cold calling to closing to smooth campaign activation.
Areas of Accountability
- Achieve and exceed individual and team targets
- New client acquisition
- Client experience: anticipate client needs, understand short and long-term objectives, and deliver ResearchGate offerings that meet them
- In conjunction with Customer Success and Ad Operations, seamless account transition and campaign initiation
Activities (client facing)
- Engage potential clients through cold calling, emailing, and social selling
- Account mapping, identifying and targeting decision makers
- Schedule and execute pitches to demonstrate the ResearchGate Value Proposition to new clients
- Identify potential clients’ goals and position ResearchGate’s Value Proposition as the means to reach them
- Clearly and accurately articulate ResearchGate’s products, build trust, and manage client expectations
- Negotiate and close contracts, including scope of work and timelines
Activities (RG facing)
- Report on pipeline progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to leadership and other stakeholders
- Collaborate across teams to facilitate campaign outcomes and ensure client needs are met
- Strategic planning to improve results and forecast pipeline and revenue
- Document all core client interactions consistently and comprehensively in Salesforce
- Communicate and cooperate with AdOps and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless account transition and campaign activation, adhering to all internal processes
- Mutual support, encouragement, and best practice sharing within team
- Revenue target attainment and growth
- New customer acquisition
- Customer satisfaction
- Day-to-day activity tracking (calls, emails, demos)
- Conversion rates
A strong passion for phone sales and drive to keep high activity levels at every stage of a sale is essential for success in this role
- At least 3 years of sales experience ideally in a high-intensity phone sales/call center environment; B2B preferred
- Full-funnel sales experience from cold calling to closing
- Demonstrable history of achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue
- Experience working with CRM software, particularly Salesforce
- High energy and drive
- Ability to create a sense of urgency minimizing length of sales cycle while balancing client needs
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
What we promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Flexible hours to accommodate different rhythms and family life
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You’ll be interviewed by the people you’ll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
How to apply
Simply click here to upload your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date.
You will be hearing from us soon!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://jobs.lever.co/researchgate/c6cb29d9-c22e-4ffb-a14f-cbb131ccbea5?lever-origin=applied&lever-source=SticksStones →