Assistant Manager (m/f/d) Experience Design
KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics – and together with us, make the difference. We are growing our Experience and Innovation group within Germany. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works with some of the biggest brands in Germany to help them create world-class and innovative digital and analog experiences.
Join our team in Berlin.
- Work with the experience team on digital transformation and innovation projects
- Develop and design digital products and services with world-class user experiences that incorporate the needs of the user and that meet business goals
- Develop analog design experiences as part of larger transformation engagements
- Assist with or lead facilitation of workshops
- Create experience deliverables such as journeys, wireframes and prototypes as well as powerful visual designs and UIs
- Create engaging presentations for existing projects and pitches
- Work with development teams and manage 3rd party agencies as appropriate
- Background in user-centered design with clear experience in design/UX, service design, and digital transformation acquired either client or agency-side
- Experience combining UX and Agile, including, but not limited to, Lean UX principles (early user validation, collaboration, problem solving, business value, flexible toolset, nimble design) and methods (writing problem statements, business and user assumptions and developing hypotheses)
- Strong experience with standard UX and Service design activities, deliverables and tools, such as development of personas, customer and user journey maps, and blueprints
- Good understanding of Design Thinking
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong communication skills and the ability to elicit stakeholder feedback and buy-in
- The foundation of our success is with the diversity of our employees, who we foster individually according to their strengths. We promote an open feedback culture through which we constantly provide our employees the opportunity to grow with every new project.
- On a daily basis, our employees face various technical and inter-diversional challenges either in their role as a specialist or generalist. Managers and above have the opportunity to take on managerial responsibilities. We support this through means such as individual coaching and a wide range of professional training.
- In addition to the versatile development opportunities, providing our employees with an environment in which personal and professional life can be combined is our priority. Through flextime models and wide range of design options we support the individual work-life-balance of our employees.
At KPMG, our work is an important intersection of business, the public sphere and society.
Ranging from small and medium sized entities up to international conglomerates – jointly we develop solutions for the challenges of the future and by doing this we are designing the business‘ world of tomorrow. Please refer to our Blog for more information.
For this reason, we seek people to join us in order to tackle future challenges. In doing this, our value-based corporate culture, diverse and individual career perspectives and our commitment to pursue innovative solutions together with our clients are of equal importance to us.
We look forward to receiving your online application. Further information on the application process can be found here. Please contact the Experienced & Senior Hire Recruiting Team at email@example.com and 030 / 2068 -2332 if you have any questions.
© 2019 KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, ein Mitglied des KPMG-Netzwerks unabhängiger Mitgliedsfirmen, die KPMG International Cooperative („KPMG International“), einer juristischen Person schweizerischen Rechts, angeschlossen sind. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Der Name KPMG und das Logo sind eingetragene Markenzeichen von KPMG International.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.stepstone.de/5/index.cfm?event=offerView.dspOfferInline&offerid=5701712&cid=partner_sticksandstones___SP →