Creative Director Experience Management (f/m)
Webseite BMW Group
An exciting Director position in the field of customer experience design and implementation has become available within the BMW Group, reporting to the head of Digital Experience. The role requires leading and managing a team of UX and UI designers, working closely with digital product owners and the software development organization to create, evolve and continuously improve BMWs digital products and services. The UX team is responsible for concept, design, validation, planning and implementation of seamless and premium user experiences across all of BMWs digital touchpoints, from in-car to mobile devices, web, wearables and many other digital touchpoints such as digital assistants (e.g. Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant).
You need to be a master of your craft, have expert-level, detailed knowledge of the design process and be able to work with an agile digital-service and product development processes from start to finish. Working within the Digital Products and Services organization at BMW requires the agility to thrive in a start-up organization that is moving quickly and building products that go directly into our users hands, as well as the experience and mindset to operate within a large, complex corporation with many stakeholders.
You will help define and implement our customer experience strategy and design direction, and direct the execution of work by our internal design team and a mix of internal and external design and development teams, split between Munich, Chicago and China. Of equal importance, you will be responsible for shaping and driving the cross-touchpoint experience strategy for our suite of digital offerings.
Qualifications and Experience
– University degree in design or a comparable qualification.
– Significant experience working with agile digital-service and product development teams, preferably with or in large, complex corporate environments.
– Significant leadership experience working with product owners and leading design teams.
– Proven disruptive thinker with genuine curiosity in the design and service/product domains, and the ability to bring products into customers hands.
– Well-versed in developing experiences and detailed product concepts leveraging design methodologies as well as a good understanding of brand and product marketing.
– Business fluent English.
– Strong analytic skills with a solid understanding of working with business requirements, business stakeholders, customer data and performance analytics.
– Strong storytelling communication and presentation skills engaging stakeholders and team members.
– Ability to manage international teams, including required traveling.
To apply for this job please visit www.bmwgroup.com.