Tech & Product Recruiter (f/m)
Delivery Hero is the leading online food ordering platform
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Since our inception in 2011, we have rapidly become the world’s largest food-ordering network, represented by brands found in over 40 countries, such as: foodora, foodpanda, PedidosYA, pizza.de and more! Plus, with our successful IPO in 2017, there has never been a more exciting and advantageous time to join us as we continue to expand our operations globally. Ready to help us create an amazing takeaway experience? Interested in having a direct impact on the continued growth of a large, international organization?
We are currently looking for an Tech & Product Recruiter to join our Central Team in Berlin on this mission.
- Develop, implement and execute hiring strategies for multiple national/international tech requisitions and consult hiring managers on sourcing strategies and selection methods
- Be responsible for the entire Tech recruitment process – from sourcing, to evaluating CVs, to interviews and offers. You identify and attract the best talent
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience
- Attend weekly stand-up tech meetings and updates on recruitment status and new heroes
- Research, select and organize booths at recruitment expos and hackathons as our HR Tech hero to help develop our network and meet the best minds
- Collaborate and consult with other departments and stakeholders from our Tech, Product and HR teams
Your heroic skills:
- You have a first experience in a Recruitment / Talent Acquisition department
- You are passionate about our product and about the future of online food ordering
- You are proactive and have great communication skills
- You have the drive to build great relationships with your stakeholders
- You are curious about technology and energized by understanding the ins and outs of the Tech & Product world
- Using social media platforms and various sourcing tools/methodologies is second nature to you
- A real determination for closing positions and meeting your goals, but you are also able to relax and have a broader perspective
- You are bubbling with ideas and solutions and view tricky vacancies to fill as an exciting challenge
- While you can work autonomously, you value working alongside a team and collaborating
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are a plus!
- Central location in the heart of Mitte, conveniently located next to Monbijiou Park
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy – meaning your growth and learning curve are paramount to us
- Startup atmosphere, but a bit more grown up – that means quick decisions, loads of games and refreshments (including Friday drinks), parties and team events
- A diverse workplace – we realize our different backgrounds offer a competitive advantage and we foster this through initiatives like culture days and designating prayer rooms
- Safety of a large company – we invest in our employees by offering pension schemes and stability
- Energetic work environment with English as the working language
- Have impact on a rapidly expanding market – your decisions have the potential to go global as we develop and enter new countries
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.