Junior Marketing Tech Manager – CRM (f/m)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform. We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Junior CRM Tech Manager (f/m) to join our growing team of energetic marketers at our global headquarters. You will play an active role in designing and deploying global customer communication projects by developing technical solutions to difficult marketing problems. If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- To support central & local campaign managers in technical matters
- To support the QA and troubleshooting process of Android & iOS SDK integrations for various brands
- To support testing of channel integrations, e.g. sms, whatsApp, and others
- To work closely with product and platform tech teams to leverage new features;
- To continually support the development and maintenance of the CRM technical infrastructure
Your heroic skills:
- You hold a university degree in marketing, communications, computer science, mathematics or any related field
- You work thoroughly, self-organised and with great attention to details
- You are eager to learn about mobile industry trends and are curious about innovative developments in that field
- Experience in customer relationship management/online marketing is a plus
experience in a mobile-driven environment or an app-business is a big plus
- Proficient in English, other languages are a plus
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date
We’re looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.