Junior Mobile Marketing Manager (f/m)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in more than 53 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become one of the world’s largest food-ordering networks. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
We are looking for a Junior Mobile Marketing Manager (f/m) to support our Performance Marketing Team at Delivery Hero in Berlin.
- You will have ownership over your own budget and KPIs
- You will run the Mobile Only Display Marketing channel for different brands within the Delivery Hero portfolio
- You will launch campaigns across several advertising partners using a variety of ad formats
- You will optimize live campaigns based on a variety of performance metrics
- You will manage stakeholder interests and provide ongoing feedback / reporting analysis
- You will coordinate creative tasks with design and brand teams (new campaigns, banner creation)
- You will support with tracking implementation and troubleshooting
- You will proactively do continuous A-B testing and performance analysis in order to optimize the channel performance
Your heroic skills:
- You hold a degree in Economics or a related academic field
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience focused on performance marketing, particularly media buying
- You have preferably already worked in a startup environment, where you have proven your self-motivation, organizational skills as well as your multitasking abilities in project management
- You have strong analytical skills and experience in leveraging analytics and reporting to drive business outcomes and optimization
- You have a good understanding of digital analytics solutions, in particular in regards to mobile applications
- You are a great communicator with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You are highly proactive, well-organised, analytical and have excellent Excel skills
- You are business fluent in English, German would be a plus
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o1h47fwd&s=Sticks_&_Stones →