DevOps Engineer Build & Release – Simulation for Automated Driving
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
For years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions – we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit „Automated Driving“ we are developing systems which teach the car how to drive: innovative solutions of intelligent algorithms, software, sensors, actuators and ECUs make us to one of the leading companies in the development of highly- and fully-automated driving systems.
- As DevOps Engineer you define and develop a Software-in-the-Loop framework for the development of Automated Driving. Together with an interdisciplinary team you will incorporate newest Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing technology.
- You create a framework for development and test of complex systems of virtual Electronic Control Units (ECUs) and take responsibility for it from proof-of-concept all the way to productive usage.
- For this you utilize modern virtualization software as well as cloud tooling and you bridge the gap to automotive embedded software development.
- You are in close contact with developers of various ECUs and projects for Automated Driving and form the development processes aiming for modern software development methods.
- Personality: You are proactive and have excellent communication skills as well as a DevOps mindset.
- Experiences: You have good programming skills (e.g. C++, Python) as well as several years of experience with setting up Continuous Integration infrastructure or with virtualization (e.g. with Docker). Experience with automotive embedded software engineering would be beneficial.
- Know-how: Moreover you have good knowledge in Continuous Integration / Continous Testing as well as of cloud toolings and frameworks such as kubernetes, AWS or Azure.
- Languages: You command of English is good both spoken and in writing.
- Education: You have succesfully completed your studies in Computer Science or a comparable field.
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.stepstone.de/5/index.cfm?event=offerView.dspOfferInline&offerid=5612033&cid=partner_sticksandstones___SP →