Radar MMIC Design Engineers
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
In our Dresden ASIC development center we develop application specified integrated circuits (ASICs) for Bosch Sensortec and Bosch Automotive Electronics. For our automotive radar development activity in close collaboration with Bosch Automotive Electronics in Reutlingen we are looking for ASIC development engineers for mm-wave design.
- Create something new: Development of integrated mm-wave ICs in ultra-deep submicron CMOS technology for automotive radar applications
- Think Holistically: Definition of technical requirements and adjustment with your team
- Conscientious coordination: Collaboration with other developers in a project team and interfacing to test program development and characterization / qualification teams
- Structured evaluation: Execution of laboratory measurements on mm-wave ICs
- Live Cooperation: Close collaboration with internal and external research facilities and external service providers
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams
- Experience: Preferably some years of hands-on experience in mm-wave IC design, concretely with CAE-tools like Cadence Virtuoso and Keysight ADS
- Knowledge: Very good knowledge in mm-wave IC-design, good knowledge in EM-simulations, mm-wave measurements
- Working Style: Effective team player with focused and independent working style
- Language skills: English C1, German C1
- Education: Degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering or equivalent with outstanding results
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.stepstone.de/5/index.cfm?event=offerView.dspOfferInline&offerid=5468428&cid=partner_sticksandstones___SP →