Security Engineer for Automated Driving
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
The Chassis Systems Control Division is known for its pioneering technical solutions and has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality – we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit „Automated Driving“ we shape the future of driving. Together with our partner Daimler we are working in the alliance “Urban Mobility Automation” on a system solution of driverless automobile in the urban environment. We are creating the algorithms of highly and fully automated driving in the urban environment (Level 4/5). We will launch a system which will revolutionize the urban traffic of the future.
- You develop innovative systems for automated driving (level 4/5).
- You elaborate the security concepts for automated driving systems and support its implementation.
- You develop and analyze customer requirements for security and ensure the implementation of the security engineering process.
- You coordinate the requirements with internal stakeholders within an international development team.
- You support and monitor the implementation of the security concept in the project and coordinate the security team.
- You carry out customer (OEM) presentations, prepare and coordinate the documents with internal and external stakeholders.
- You participate in developing and bringing ahead the security strategy for the business unit.
- Personality: You are motivated, responsible and communicative. You have assertiveness, moderation skills and you are a team player.
- Experience and Know-How: You have several years of experience in system and software development for embedded systems in the automotive environment. Ideally, you have experience in leading international teams. Furthermore, you have good knowledge of security engineering and cryptography. Knowledge in automotive Software and systems engineering is a plus.
- Languages: Your German and English skills are good in written and spoken.
- Education: You have a degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.stepstone.de/5/index.cfm?event=offerView.dspOfferInline&offerid=5715766&cid=partner_sticksandstones___SP →