Commercial Account Executive (17003) – Sales: Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg (Germany)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people
Commercial Account Executive | 17003
Sales: Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg (Germany)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Commercial Account Executive to join the German sales team driving new business revenue. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Commercial Account Executive will drive and generate new business sales revenue within an assigned territory or list of named accounts. This will be achieved by territory planning, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities in conjunction with working effectively with our Go To Market partners within the territory and by engaging with the ServiceNow eco system to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective closure of sales opportunities.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, a regional sales plan
Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Building effective relationships and business plans with Go To Market Partners and acting as the face of ServiceNow to drive revenue opportunities within target markets.
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers.
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure.
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer and or Go To Market Partner by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding new business sales targets within a large territory.
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITSM space) in managing a large number of sales cycles at any one time.
- Successful track record of driving sales through both direct and indirect means demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software, previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable.
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers.
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and Go To Market Partners and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /partner organizations including C’ level and internally across the business.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Speaks fluent German and business English.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org