Specialist Data Management and Data Governance Connected Car (f/m)
We are offering an interesting and challenging position as technical specialist (m/f) for data management and data governance connected car at BMW Group. You will take part in one of the core projects of our digitalization strategy.
The vehicle internally processes significant amounts of data. Thanks to modern connectivity, data from multiple vehicles and external sources can be used to create innovative digital services improving traffic safety, energy efficiency, and comfort. Data is fundamental to automated and accident-free driving, data-driven decisions, and new business opportunities. To leverage this potential, data assets need to be actively managed, comprehensively described, quality monitored, and made available in compliance with data privacy and data security requirements.
As part of the data governance organization for connected cars, you will provide processes, methods, and tools to transparently document data assets and their semantic meanings. You will work on digital use cases together with business units, data scientists and developers to identify relevant data assets, prioritize data assets to be made available, define the appropriate data quality, and to define requirements for future vehicle E/E architectures.
Qualifikationen und Erfahrung:
– Master degree (top 20%) in computer science, information management, electrical engineering, or comparable qualification.
– Course specialization in data management, data governance, or data analytics is a plus.
– Excellent technical knowledge proven in professional or private projects.
– Competencies in data governance, data model creation, master data management, meta data management, and IoT architectures are required.
– Enthusiasm for the opportunities of digitalization, the Internet of Things, and mobility.
– Entrepreneurial thinking.
– Proven project management competencies.
– Ability to communicate and present.
– Fluent in English and good understanding of written and spoken German.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://www.bmwgroup.com/de/karriere/job-description.DE_121996.DE.Munich.InformationTechnology.DataAnalytics.html →