3 DAYS OF VISION, LEARNING AND NETWORKING
Bits & Pretzels is an application-only, three-day festival that connects 5,000 founders, investors, startup enthusiasts, and all other decision-makers of the startup ecosystem.
The festival takes place in a unique setting at the Oktoberfest in Munich from September 30th – October 2nd, 2018.
The most successful founders from all around the world, as well as young aspiring entrepreneurs, wants to meet at the event for inspiration, learning, and matchmaking. On the last day, all attendees and speakers come together in one tent with one goal: liquid networking.
- • Sunday, 30 September (@ICM CONGRESS CENTER)
- Day (9am – 6pm) Startup Exhibition Startup Academy Matchmaking Area Spotlight Stage Google Stage Interactive Stage Pretzels Stage
- Night (7pm – 1am) Official After Party Free drinks & music
- • Monday, 1 October (@ICM CONGRESS CENTER)
- Day (9am – 6pm) Startup Exhibition Startup Academy Matchmaking Area Spotlight Stage Interactive Stage Pretzel’s Stage Corporate Innovation Stage Night (7pm – 1am) Startup
- Night 100 events all over Munich
- • Tuesday, 2 October (@OKTOBERFEST MUNICH)
- Day (9am – 2pm) Share a table with an expert Secret music act Liquid networking Join 5,000 startup enthusiasts at the Oktoberfest.
Keep an eye on updates and get your tickets here before they finish!
Check out more details here: https://www.bitsandpretzels.com/